Tuesday 18 October 2011

Hello to all!


Hi Everyone,

It feels like a life time since I was able to update my blog! Apologies as Little Princess has been very sick and is still on the mend- the poor darling it's been an ordeal. Boy do I have a few stories to write about after this experience, no doubt they shall show up in my memoir.

Also I haven't forgotten, as promised there will be a new section on children services.. when I get the chance.

In the meantime... keep your calendar free for the Baby's Day Out which is coming up on the 29th of October 2011 to be held at the Orange City Centre. It's being organised by the Australian Breastfeeding Association and will be fun for the whole family for more information visit www.babysdayout.org.au.

I hope you and your families are all well :)